If you are looking for the How to block someone from emailing then we have covered many related question and answers for the particular query.
Can I block someone from emailing me?
How do you block an email address you sent an email to?
How do I block an email that’s not addressed to me?
“BCC” stands for Blind Carbon Copy1, a technique to send an email without the recipient’s email address appearing in the message. You might use the BCC field when emailing a group of people so as not to share their email addresses without permission.
How do I block someone from emailing me on my Iphone?
- Open an email from a sender you want to block.
- Tap the name of the sender.
- Then tap the name listed next to From in the header.
- Choose Block This Contact.
- Confirm you want to block the contact.
- iOS and iPadOS add that contact to your Blocked list.
Why do I still get emails from blocked senders?
How do you block someone on Gmail and let them know?
How do I permanently block an email address in Gmail?
- Go to the Gmail website. Log in to your account if you aren’t already logged in.
- Open an email from the sender you want to block.
- Click the icon of three vertical dots in the top-right corner of the email, then click Block [Sender]. …
- Click Block in the pop-up window to confirm this action.